Skip to main content

Ward Yaqoot


Ward (Rose) – the symbol of purity, love, romance, friendship! It can safely be said almost 99 per cent people love Rose and Rose Scent, and the rest 1 per cent would, sooner or later.

Rose would always be Rose, whatever the name is. be that Ward Taif, Desi Gulab, White Rose, Rose Alba, Bulgarian Rose, Gulab Faris etc.

Ward Yaqoot is Hindi Red Rose, and the divine potion is wax and unwanted residues free. It is all purity, love and romance in liquid form. Ward Yaqoot is a single fraction, meticulously artistically distilled. So, the aroma is crazy strong, diffusive and alluring. Neither powdery nor jammy! Neither cloyed nor citronellish! It is all Surkh Gulab petals, constellated and collected in a bordj. One can imagine what would be the nature of scent.

Follow us on instagram

explore more rose oils on

Additional information


1gms (Highrecovery Vial), 2.5Gms, 5gms, 10gms


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Ward Yaqoot”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *